This primal nachos hit the spot. I'm having fun this week using my Mexican/south western themed food. I will also post about my loaded south west baked sweet potato!
Ingredients for Primal Nachos
- Plantain Chips ( I found mine at Trader Joes)
- Ground Turkey
- Diced Green Chiles (canned from Trader Joes)
- Spicely Organics Mexican Seasoning (organic paprika, organic chili california, organic chili pasilla, organic onion, organic pepper, organic cumin, and organic oregano)
- White Onion
- Black Olives
- Green Onion
- Grassfed Cheddar Cheese
1)Sautee diced onion and ground turkey in a little bit of grassfed butter. Add green chilies and Mexican seasoning. Sautee until ground turkey is cooked and onions are melted down.
2) Arrange plantain chips on wax paper on a baking sheet
3)Place ground turkey mixture ontop of chips and shred the grassfed cheddar on top
4)Broil in the oven until the cheese is melted and chips may brown
5) Add chopped black olives, green onion and sliced avocado. pour salsa and enjoy!
**Another take on the Primal Nachos, is a spinach taco salad w/ plantain chips