Perfectly Roasted Brussels Sprouts
If you like crispy roasted brussels sprouts, then this is for you!
I absolutely love the brussels sprout leafs that get extra crispy. Delicious!
- Preheat oven to 400degrees
- Cut brussels sprouts in quarters and place them on a baking pan
- Melt coconut oil
- Then drizzle coconut oil and olive oil over the brussels sprouts.
- Add salt &pepper ( I use celtic sea salt)
- Mix everything together
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn them over
- Bake for another 10 minutes