Healthy Homemade Mocha!
This was an awesomehealthy homemade mocha I made today!
You can also skip the coffee and have yourself some healthy hot chocolate!
Recipe: Healthy Homemade Mocha
1) Brew Fresh Coffee.
2)Then Heat on the Stove together:
- 2 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Add 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 spoon of vanilla extract
- 10-15 drops of liquid Stevia ( adjust to taste)
- 1 large tablespoon of Raw Organic Honey (adjust to taste)
Once everything is warmed together, I filled up my coffee mug 3/4 of the way with the chocolate mix and 1/4 with coffee.
*Sprinkle some cinnamon on top